Re: Scary Situations

'Here is been your daily dose of hip hop ignorance, folks.'

Everyone understand what I meant now? This is not rocket science.

You know, I usually find that people who concentrate on
spelling/grammatical errors in emails are generally missing the larger
point- in this case, the idea that most rappers have no talent or
experience.

But feel free to continue to point out the grammatical errors I've already
admitted, I'm sure people will find it interesting.

             "Stephen Goodman"                 To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

             <spgoodman@earthlight.net>        cc:

             04/12/2006 11:58 AM               Subject:  Re: Scary
Situations
             Please respond to

             Loopers-Delight