Re: best way to split your guitar signal into two EDPs?

At 2:06 PM -0400 4/10/06, mungenast@earthlink.net wrote:
>A nice, cheap DOD Bi-FET pedal into a Y cord. Or try it without the
>buffer preamp... sometimes a signal can survive being split without
>help.

I think I'll be better off w/ a buffered device, given the amount of
crap I'm shoving my signal through.

Now I'm thinking I'd like an A/B switch, rather than a splitter.
Maybe a line driver followed by a passive A/B switch?

Here's what I have in mind:  I've gotten into a new practice of
creating a sort of "cloud" loop with swelling sounds of an arbitrary
duration, using the RC-20XL.  I'd like to be able to get that going,
then switch over to the EDP for an independent loop structure that
will float above the cloud.  So I need to address each looper
separately, then combine their signals later.  I have the other end
figured out, but how to split the signal properly is my new question.

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730