AW: Favorite VST Instruments?

Rick,

I'm somewhat confused by this message of yours. In the subject, you're
asking about VST instruments (VSTi), yet you ask about plugins for
processing loops. I'll include both categories here...

ad 1: in no specific order
        SupaTrigga
        Magneto
        mda epiano
        PSP Nitro
        Mobius

ad 2:
a) (no favourites, except for Nitro)
b) RoomVerb
c) use Live's EQ3/EQ4 most of the time, for creative use: dfx EQ sync
stereo
d) Supatrigga, dfx Geometer, dfx Scrubby
e) -
f) -
g) OctBUZ (for solo instruments), Magneto (for 2-bus)
h) -
i) MadShifta
j) use Ableton's CompI most of the time, otherwise Waves C1, Magneto
k) Amplitube
l) OhmBoyz
m) Crazy Ivan, Silver Box, Sun Ra

        Rainer