Re: Favorite VST Instruments?

> Why don't we take an informal poll and list what we think are our very
> favorite plugins for processing loops

I'd love to Rick!

> 1)  What are your desert island list of five plugins (no more than five
> but you can list suites)

1. Lexicon PSP84 / Lexicon PSP42 (they are two different VST effects, but
bought them as a packae deal)
2. Cycling '74 Pluggo (my favorite inside this sweet is the Feedback
Network
and Squirell Parade)
3. Antares Filter
4. Reaktor VST Suite (I love Metaphysical)
5. MHC Space Effect 2.0