hipno

hipno should run great on your machine.....hmmmmm....... pask runs it
on his pc all the time. it pretty much kicks ass. he gave me a demo of
it....some reverb/delay with video control....I hope to get it
soon....oh yeah, and amogwai....man, I want it too.....

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com