Re: midi note footcontroller EDP+ recommendations

Someone on the list emailed me directly after my initial post to correct
me on this (Thanks Travis).  I'm very happy that I was wrong!  I just
got back home with a new FCB1010 from the guitar center around the
corner from my house :-)

Dennis

|  I'm afraid you have it wrong. Every patch can send Midi note messages
(as well as 5 PC and 2 CC
|  messages!).... Pedal 10 is the button used when programming the
individual patches to send midi note