[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Impedance question (was: AW: 2 Questions)

These devices should do the job (converting line level impedance to Hi-Z), but they are not as inexpensive:
1) Reamp http://www.reamp.com/
2) Radial X-amp http://www.radialeng.com/di-xamp.htm
3) Radial Pro RMP http://www.zzounds.com/item--RADPRORMP
The last one is the least expensive of the three.

RP Collier <skeptikalist@gmail.com> wrote:

On Apr 5, 2006, at 12:08 PM, matthew.quinn@sunlife.com wrote:

> ie something that will take the
> line level signal from the Repeater's output & change it to a level
> that my
> amps FX loop can handle? If not, I will just have to purchase a
> pair of
> monitors, but it'd be nice to solve the whole issue with a couple
> of $25
> boxes.

Ebtech makes a little box called a Line Level shifter. Also works as
a hum eliminator.
Can't remember the price, probably $45 or so.




Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.