Re: getting midi into sooperlooper?

you need to set up a midi track. Set the input to be that of the
fcb1010, and the output should be routed into the SooperLooper. That's
one way.

The other way is using the midi assignment mode in Ableton Live (that
would be the midi button in the upper right corner) Then expand the
sooperlooper plugin by clicking the arrow/triangle logo on the plugin.

There are pros and cons to both procedures, which I won't get into here,
but the easiest way for you is to do the midi assignments in Live, and
the most fun one is doing midi looping with the parameters, possible
with the first example.

Andreas