Re: [OT] Re: Lighting Idea for Loopers!

Awww shuckers, Rick, you're making me blush!  (thanks for the plug -
the check's in the mail ;-)

Seriously though - I've been lurking for quite awhile, but actively
lurking and getting a lot of inspiration from this list. It's
interesting, entertaining, informative, and supportive. It's really
helped in getting me back to making music after some 'wandering in
the desert'. So thanks to all.

craig