Re: LP1/FCB1010

For the sake of conversation, let's call the sequence of events you
describe
below that are executable with one button-push as "The Lawson Maneuver."
Can I only program one set of chained events this way into the
Looperlative,
or could I program in The Lawson Maneuver" and add others, like a
"Kirkdorffer Maneuver," a "Trick Number 3" and "Trick number 4" etc.
If I
can add other multi-chained events, is there a limit?<<<

you can program as many as you like. Every single button on your
pedal board could control up to 8 functions in sequence. :o)

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop