Hello from a new looper (sort-of)!

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to say Hi to everybody, my name is Charlie, and i have
been getting the emails for about a year, and i figure since i am
starting to know some of the answers to the questions you guys (and
gals) have, I figure i might introduce myself!

anyways, i am primarily a bass player, i have been looping for two
years now. I first started on the Boss RC-20, and now with the advice
of my guitar player, i have had a lexicon jamman for about a year
now...very cool box...

anyways, i gotta say that a lot of the music that has been coming from
the people on this site has just been awesome...before i signed up
here, i have already heard Steve Lawson (who between him and my guitar
player got me interested in looping) and Kris Hartung. I look forward
to hearing what everybody else has!

I feel kinda bad, but here is what i have to offer so far, compared to
what else is going on here this is very non-professional, but i am
kinda interested in ambient music and this is what i came up with :)
http://www.myspace.com/thirdorderoftheslaphappypinapple

(btw the band name is just a working title :) )

Charlie