RE: lexicon vs electrix (was Jam-Man for sale)

That's a great tip Bill.  I do that with my software
sequencer, but I forgot I could put it in my FCB1010
as well.

The really unfortunate nature of the Repeater:
Software v 2 will never see the light of day.  There
are dozens of tiny tweaks that would make the Repeater
even more amazing than it already is.   Maybe this is
why it's the looper that people seem to love to hate.