[OT] Re: Lighting Idea for Loopers!

I had a piece in the SIGGRAPH cyber fashion show with Janet Hanson
(creator of the LED suit) last summer - lots of great fun things.

There are a few pics on my site:
www.iposeforclothes.com

and the siggraph cyberfashion show sites:
http://psymbiote.org/cyfash/2005/
http://www.psymbiote.org/cyfash/
http://www.siggraph.org/s2005/main.php?f=conference&p=events

Cool Neon (www.coolneon.com) has great Electro-Luminescent stuff for
clothing projects, plus a sound activated driver

craig