Re: Music is not political (Was Re: music is political)

No it is not.

The fact is that if you give money to the poor or lower middle class,
they will buy more from their local merchants, who buy more from
their distributors, who buy more from the manufacturers, etc...

If you give more money to the rich, they keep it, or it goes to the
CEOs as bonus money or perks.