Re: Music is not political (Was Re: music is political)

<< The truth is there is an ideological struggle between those
who  believe that the best way to grow the economy is
to give more money to the wealthy. >>

This "ideology" is kinda like if I (a lower middle class shmuck) have more
money (due to lower taxes), the panhandlers will be better off because
I'll have more spare change in my pocket to give them. OR - I could open a
lemonade stand and give a kid a job!

--
Paul Richards