Re: Music is not political (Was Re: music is political)

It just dawned on me that President Clinton's quote (as quoted) shows no
idealogical struggle strictly speaking.  The way he's phrased it, "the
best way
to grow the economy is to give more money to the wealthy" is the one
side of the
coin.  The other side should be something else, but it's not.  It's
STILL to get
more money to the wealthy so they can use it. It's more of a methodological
struggle as isn't a true idealogical struggle in getting money to the
wealthy.
The struggle is more along the lines of "I can tax you before or tax
you after,
but your money still makes the rich richer, the poor poorer, and the
average
more averager."

Quoting 3nki <3nki@modaldub.net>