Re: Multiple midi expression pedals?

Stuart Wyatt wrote:
> I'm looking for a solution that will give me up to 8 midi assignable
> expression pedals, so that I can control track volumes individually on
> Live and Mobius. I've been doing a fair amount of looking, and haven't
> come across anything suitable so far.
>
> Does a piece of equipment exist that will allow this?

This one:
http://www.eowave.com/page_produit?prod=29
with 8 of these:
http://www.eowave.com/page_produit.php?prod=12

(the foot pedals can most likely be found cheaper elsewhere, though.)

Also, Ircam are coming out with a new set of products that will do what
you want, and for simple applications this will do what you want:
http://eroktronix.com/

andreas