Re: Guitar Preamps (Was: Guitars, Loopers and Filter Factory Queens)

I'm going to +1 this recommendation (Fishman Pro EQ Platinum).  I played
in a band with an acoustic guitar player who used one, and it sounded
gorgeous every time.  Excellent control of tone and feedback in a live
acoustic guitar situation - never had a problem getting good tone and
preventing feedback.