To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: 4/4/2006 11:27:12 AM
Subject: Re: Music is not political (Was Re: music is political)

In a message dated 4/4/06 9:57:27 AM, 3nki@modaldub.net writes:

should we be sheep
and run around consuming and sensually enjoying life

a big YES to that!.....sorry to have taken this quote out of context.....:).....and if you don't agree with me you will be done away with!.....i turn my back to all things "political".....because i did respond to this post does not make me so, i just love being a sensually consuming sheepthang.....thnaks 3nki for remainding me of my place in the universe, i on occasion do forget!.....:).....mic

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11