Re: Sellon upgraded Jam-Man for sale

As an owner of both, I have to say I've found it to be
the exact opposite.  Maybe you should check your gain
structure.  My Repeater seems pretty damn quiet and
that stuff usually bugs me.

Can't beat the JamMan for pure easy to use monophonic
fun though.  I kick myself for selling mine.  I loved
the way that thing worked... Damn that annoying click
when it's MIDI synced though.  That was a bummer about
the good ol' JamMan.