Re: ARVE HENRIKSON

Oh HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUSICIANS!! I just love him. He's an amazing performer. He gave a performance at our warehouse in San Francisco, in Nov 2004, just the night after the last presidential elections. It was a cathartic experience that made us all feel quite a bit better.

Imogen Heap is a huge fan too...they've worked together in the past.