Re: vintage eh16

about the "guy in texas;" he exists!  his name is
christian landry, and is friends w/ the guy i got my
unit from.  i emailed him about the infinite led being
intermittent, and he was totally helpful (loose
wire/something).  he still works on them, and charges
55/hr for labor.  he can be found at
cjlectronics@houston.rr.com.  hope this helps someone
someday.

rob't