RE: Hidden tracks on cd? (CD-TEXT)

FWIW, My car CD-player won't play a CD-R with CD-TEXT, though it plays
ordinary CD-Rs just fine.

And, yeah... I've thought since the dawn of CDs that not providing the song
titles as text on the disk was *extremely* bizarre and short-sighted.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota

Come hear *The Sandbox* at The Monkey in NYC, April 23rd, 8PM  - details at
www.warrensirota.com/sandbox