Re: Let's call the whole thing off (Was: music is political)

it seems we proved ye olde adage wrong, and there were indeed some
interesting comments, learning sharing and so on. fire and blood are
the raw stuff of life, and i don't think passion or conflict should
always be avoided. what a boring world that would be! all hail eris!

-3nki