Re: Laptop setups

This is my current laptop setup:

G4 Powerbook 15", 1.25 GHz
M-Audio Fast Track
Yamaha studio monitors
RAX or Bidule* plus a range of AU plug-ins
Behringer FCB1010
guitar or mic*

* depending on the looping context: I do both guitar looping and
real-time audio mangling of other musicians.

I'm thinking about buying M-Audio Trigger Finger (less tap dancing :-).
Is it any good? Can anyone recommend it?

Cheers

Nico
www.recpro.ch