live-looping/beat-boxing/guitar synthing taking of the names,kicking of the asses

dan ash, adam matta and i (the other looping guy named kim) are proud to
give you 'another night in tunisia', a spontaneous, live-looped, serious
kick-ass jam:

http://www.iosonic.com/audio/anothernightintunisia.mp3

that's dan on guit, guit synth (some of the rhode-sey stuff is him, the
rest is me) and looping with his electrix repeater, adam beatboxing and
giving up some serious vocal trumpet solos, and me on keys and live
looping (ableton live).

i've never had a more satisfying loop-based experience.

feedback would be most appreciated.  leave some on our blog here:
http://www.projectgt.com/hba/2006/04/my_beatboxer_was_laying_down_s.html

there's more on adam here:
http://www.adammatta.com

be well all,