Re[3]: stutter in a pedal

Hello!

Saturday, April 01, 2006, 3:19:53 PM, you wrote:

>>Thank you! I worried if my English is understandable :-)

m> Perfectly understandable.  Don't worry about a thing!

Ok.

m> And, to echo Simeon's question, are you going to be producing these
m> for the general market?  If  so, how much would you like to charge?

I think about producing a small run and selling via web.
About price - I don't know yet since I build a prototype only.
Need to do some calculation.

And there is a couple of other problems. Paypal won't work with
Russia, and cooperation with our post and customs is a little tricky.
Hope I'll solve this.