Re: Zoe Keating with Imogen Heap - don't miss it!

I'd been hearing good things about Imogen Heap
beginning with Zoe's Letterman thread several weeks
back, and finally picked up her album 'Speak For
Yourself' earlier this week. When the second track,
'Goodnight and Go' came around and I heard that
utterly brilliant three-second-short Jeff Beck solo,
it flashed on me that Imogen had been the vocalist on
Beck's 'You Had It Coming' album, so I HAD been
listening to her all along.

Imogen's CD and Zoe's 'one cello x 16: natoma' have
been in heavy rotation in my player this week, and I
highly recommend both of them.

-t-

--- Steve Lawson <steve@steve-lawson.co.uk> wrote:
> I finally got to see Zoe play last night, first
> opening for, and then
> in the band with Imogen Heap. It was a real treat
(etc)

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
<http://www.ct-collective.com/>