Free Frippy Download

At The End Of Time - RF

I try not to, but sometimes my curiosity gets the better of me...  And this
time I'm perhaps lucky.  I went to check out the www.DGMLive.com website to
see what music is available for free download.  Currently there's a very
nice piece called "At The End Of Time."    It's really quite astounding to
think this was a live improvization.   It features the orchestral thematic
development has been working the last 12 months, but also now with some
soloing and a developed denoument.  Worth checking out if you're into his
sort of thing.