Re: ben franklins glass celestia amplified and looped

From: daniel stevenson (in rich text!  naughty!)
> ive been playing one in my sleep lately & when i wake up the tips of my
> fingers are pruned up.im making loops but without hardware...it seems to
> be a psych~tele~phonic looping interface.i cant wait to get to back to
> sleep...

For those of us not familiar with the 'celestia', it's not just a free 3D
Space Simulation package.  This will help expand your mind and perhaps
give
some of the more inventive amongst us an idea:

http://www.glasharfe.de/glasharfe/texte/history.htm

Stephen Goodman

* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff
* http://www.earthlight.net/HiddenTrack