RE: THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

Ted sez:
"The only thing that would amaze me further would be to get actally get a
SALE via their site. That'll be the day."

Tim sez:
Oh listen to Mister Negative! I'll have you know that I sold a staggering 4
discs in only 3 short years via cdbaby! (maniacal knee-slapping one-man
laughter ensues, followed by Tim's ashen-faced thanaopsis ;-)

Wishing You All Sonic Goodness,
Tim
www.myspace.com/timmungenast
www.mungenast.com
www.cdbaby.com/all/timgoat

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121
197000042

> Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at: Apple iTunes,
> BuyMusic, Rhapsody, MusicMatch, MusicNet, DiscLogic, Napster,
> AudioLunchbox, Lindows, QTRnote, Music4Cents, Etherstream,
> RuleRadio, EMEPE3, Sony Connect, CatchMusic, Puretracks,
> and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???
>
> ---- jj 179 <jj179subs@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > How the brilliant hell did you manage that?? Amazing. I'm putting an
album
> > out this summer and have been eagerly reading all of the emails about
> > promotion, distribution, etc - but yours obviously tops them all.
Wal-Mart
> > ?? Wow. Hats off to you.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jason Joseph
> > www.palingenesia.net
> >

> > >From: tEd ® kiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net>
> > >To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> > >Subject: THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT
> > >Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:40:23 -0800
> > >
> > >Jeez-0-pizza
> > >
> > >This is really messing with my mind. I just found out that my CD,
"Flux
> > >Aeterna" is available as a download from Walmart. What's the world
coming
> > >to?
> > >
> > >See:
> >
><http://musicdownloads.walmart.com/catalog/servlet/ArtistServlet;jsessionid
=C52sQtkBzAGMrugxjou8L1CXWqZUNynWnw7VikXVeN2V2l6PZHh5!1011597260?id=41845>