comparison chart of the different loopers (was: Refining the first of possibly many stupid questions)

On 29 mar 2006, at 00.28, Richard Sales wrote:

> I'd love to see a comparison chart of the different loopers and
> what they can and can't do.  Does that exist?

I recently did one, but unfortunately in Swedish because it was
ordered by a Swedish guitar magazine. However, we're not publishing
until I can get the RC-50 as well into the chart and article, and
then we're talking late may. If I can find the time I would like to
translate at least the chart into English and put it online asap. If
that happens I will notify the list, of course. Fact is I wouldn't
mind some helpful feedback as well ;-)  It's too easy to miss out on
details that might be more important for other users. And since there
is not enough room in one chart to list every feature of every
looper, the real challenge is to decide what to leave out.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)