RE: THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

All I can figure is that it must be some unexpected result of CD Baby's
Digital Distribution connections. I signed on very early on to the program
and they really got their tentacles out there.

Not that it has means any increase in sales (Walmart). Heheheh. The only
thinmg that would amaze me further would be to get actally get a SALE
via their site. That'll be the day.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???