Re: power is nothing without control (was Re: Filter-Looper Swapping)

RE: Looping: I have no idea what "multiply" is, but everything else and
more....yes. I will show you in Boise. We can hang with Rick Walker and
go over this stuff. I am currently using a looper that is set-up a
little differently, maybe I will have my new one ready by then....

The VST object, as I said, allows you to host VST plugins....you can
arrange these as you want, BUT the cool thing is to intermix with your
own manglers/creations. Not being a programmer, I thought I would never
get into, but I have...it is fun.

BTW, I was privvy to a private demo of hipno stuff with the
webcam.....very hip stuff! Especially cool after a couple of Choir Boys
(2 oz grey goose over ice, splash of soda, twist of lime)...frequency
specific granulation....d00000d....

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com