Re: OT - JUST WHEN YOU THINK THAT NOBODY WILL EVER READ YOUROPINION (OR CARE)

Hey there Mark,

When are we gonna hear about a Mark Sottilaro looping CD coming out? Been
a long time waiting for one.

Since I don't see you at loopfests anymore it seems like it's been a long
time past that I last heard you play.

Wassup amigo?

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???