Re: MOTU Ultralite

Hi Jeff,
I will receive an Ultralite to review in a week.
I want to ask you a few things:
are you allowed to control its internal faders via midi ?
what do you mean for: "since it has more analog audio outs than the
m-audio, I can route all my EV-5 pedals there, bypassing midi for the
pedals altogether." ?
thanks,
luca