OT: Jamman for sale

Hi Y'all,
It has finally come time to part with my original Lexicon Jamman. I just
haven't used it in a long long time. I have some sentimental attachment,
but
as they say, all things must pass. Its got a bit of rack rash, but its
working well. It has the original manual, power supply, but the original
footswitches were jettisoned years ago and replaced by four Roland FSU
momentary switches, and a pair of TRS stereo cables. It has the full 32
seconds, and I have the Bob Selion chip and manual addendum, though I never
got around to installing it. If anyone is interested in it before I offer
it
on Ebay, please contact me off list. I'm willing to throw in all four foot
pedals + two good monster insert cables  for a reasonable offer. This not
the New digitech jamman this is the old rack mount jamman. Please contact
me
off list if interested.
Thanks
Bill