Re: reaktor VST plugins

Kris,

one is a vsti and the other a regular vst. Basically the distinction
between instruments and non-instruments has to do with the midi
implementation. the vsti handles midi inputs really easily (because it
loads on instrument/"midi" tracks in software like Ableton Live) but
audio inputs need to be routed in using other tracks. Same for the vst
plugin, only vice versa: Audio in is hard-wired, but midi inputs need
extra routing.

andreas.