Re: video

Sickest products out IMHO. I've been processing some live looping through Metasynth. Check out www.metasynthzone.com (there's an MP3 player that has sound samples)  and my site http://tinyurl.com/jejb5 for MS-centric music  and images using U&I Artmatic and AM Voyager.

Videodelic unfortunately is OS9 only. Not sure if they're porting that to OSX.

Neil