kinda sorta OT but not really:Fund raising charges

Hey folks!

Just got asked to do a primarily looping based fundraiser for a couple of
hours.
 I haven't done a gig like this in a while and the guy booking for the
event
(who used to be our manager) was asking how much I charge.  My question to
you
folks that have done this type of thing at art museums, etc., is what do
you
see as people expecting to pay for this type of entertainment?  I realize
it's
based upon the size of the organization and the fame of the performer but
wondering if you have any guidelines.

Thanks!

Michael