Re: Wireless Video Cam? Is such gear available?

Per,

While not doing the contact brush mic thing, my friend Gilli Moon
(info@warriorgirlmusic.com and www.gilli.net) has done painting on
clear panels
on stage while performing.  She might have some additional ideas.

There are wireless cameras out their that aren't that expensive. I don't
remember any specific companies but a quick search on the web should
turn stuff
up.

Tell her I sent ya!

~peace~