dreamSTATE - Ten Minute PASSAGE

I've created a 10 minute "megamix" mp3 of the entire arc of our
PASSAGE CD and uploaded it to the dreamSTATE mp3 page.
We hope it entices people to buy the CD for the complete
one-hour experience (after taking the short trip a few times in
their mp3 players.) I know I get a kick out of hearing this
"Reader's Digest" version so I hope you check it out.

Here's direct links for streaming or downloading:

HiFi - http://www.dreamstate.to/audio/ten_minute_passage.mp3
LoFi - http://www.dreamstate.to/audio/ten_minute_passage_32k.mp3

PASSAGE info, CD reviews, individual samples,
online sales and all that at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/dreamstate2/from/trans

Cheers,
Scott M2