RE: Re: Does someone know the answer to this??

Hey David,

This is Joshua (I am not sure if you meant monk or myself since I started the thread off). Anyhow, I record the verse or chorus (whatever I plan to solo over) as I am singing so no one notices. I find that it is helpful this way also because the tempo changes during the song (naturally up and down). I don’t find that recording my verse at the beginning of the song in order to solo later works. I then have to tap the tempo in before I solo to resample and I just can’t be bothered…

Hope that this helps…

Joshua Morin
Artist/Songwriter

Original Acoustic-Rock Music