Re: Zappas' guitar playing: was: What a loop has to say

Reminds me of how, waaaay back in my dazed-and-confused Seveties community
college years, I had just begun guitar and was mentioning to this biker
dude that I thought that Pagey's lead in Heartbreaker was maybe a bit
haphazard. He said "well can YOU play it, motherf*cker?!?" The man had a
point. Nearly 30 years later, my answer is still,
"um...kinda...almost....eeeeh, I got nothin'!" (LOL)

Having said that, I draw equal inspiration from master players and
inspired primitives and all points in between, knowing full well that some
of those "inspired primitives" are packing serious musical heat and can do
some things I can't do. Keeps me open minded and humble.

~Timbus Humilius
www.myspace.com/timmungenast
www.cdbaby.com/all/timgoat