Re: Filter Factory

     Mic,

     How do I use my Filter Factory?  Like you I run aux sends or sub outs
from my Mackie (used to
be a 1604 or 3204, now a 24-8) first into the Mo-FX then into the FF, and
back into two channel
strips on the Mackie, (if I were you, I'd not send the Mo/FF to the rang,
but send another clean
sub or aux to the 'Rang).  I do the same with stereo sends and returns for
both the Repeater and
the Vocoder separately.  Are you having problems with sound quality?  Or
just concerned about the
amount of real estate it is taking up?  One thing to be sure to check is
that you have the Mo-FX
set to "Auto" not "Thru" or else you will have a latency loop.  I use the
delay mix set to "100",
then the Filter Factory I set to somewhere around 50/50 wet/dry.  I hardly
ever use the Flanger
(way too harsh sounding to my ear) or the tremolo (not much need for it)
and only sometimes the
distortion (about 5% of the time).  I've got a photo of my setup here:

     http://tinyurl.com/kktbk

          Stephen

>> stephen.....i have a ff also but i have been disapointed  in it.....how
>do you use
your's?.....i may be using mine "incorrectly"......it was in the aux send
of my mackie 1202 going
to my mo-fx (all i use on this is the delay/looper) into the ff then out
to my rang.....i've taken
it out of my signal chain altogether as of late.....i'm looking at it now
and it looks kool with
its brothers and sisters mofx-warpfactory-filterfactory but all i use as i
have said is the delay
on the mo-fx.....its like a "retro" stage prop with all the knobs and
lites, can't have enuf of
those!.....mic <<