Re[2]: Laptop Set-up....

KH> Although I am DYING to see how this
KH> Intel duo core processor handles both my VST effects and Mobius at the
same
KH> time.

I had to get me a new notebook a few weeks ago. I got me a Sony Vaio
FE11 with Intel Dual Core. On my last machine (P4M 2.GHz) my setup
needed around 66% cpu now it went down to 31%, which makes me quite
happy and enthusiastic to try out new stuff, like pitch shifting in
Möbius...

BUT...
the best thing is, that the built-in (SigmaTel) soundcard comes with
an ASIO driver! It goes down to 5ms pretty easy, did not try it hard
though. So if you don't mind minijacks, you may leave the external
soundcard at home for some gigs.

Matthias L