F/S Mint MONOMACHINE Drummachine-sequencer-synth

Well, to make room for the Looperlative I had to do
some soul searching and something had to go.  As much
as I love this amazing box, I've ignored it's
sequencer for the most part in favor of doing that on
my computer.  It has some amazing sounds and a
presence that samples just don't have, but in my
scheme it just doesn't have a prominant enough role.

have it it!  It's only 8 months old and has never left
my studio.

for more info go to http://www.monomachine.com

Do You Yahoo!?