Help! not enough hands....

Title: Message
Hi.

this is my first post here, tho i've been using loops for many years...

I am planning some live dates this year and would like to make my live setup a little more robust so have a question.

I currently use a laptop running NI Battery which is loaded with loops.  These are triggered externally using an ancient Boss DR-5 Dr.Rhythm using notes in patterns to MIDI trigger loops.  Seems a strange setup maybe, but this is done as the DR-5 has footswitch control to move from one pattern to the next.  This means that i can set the tempo on it and, rather than be stuck with a fixed 'backing track', can shift from one section / batch of loops to the next when it feels right by hitting the pattern advance via the footswitch.

So, the question... do any of you know of another way i could do this, removing the DR-5 from the equation.  Basically, some software which can run the loops (either singly or overlayed) and be shifted from one loop to the next with some sort of foot controller. (i also will be playing guitar and using RC-20 and DL-4 on top so have my hands full!)

many thanks in advance for your help

jon.

      - y e l l o w 6 -
      www.yellow6.com