Re: what a loop has to say

On 17 mar 2006, at 17.05, Kris Hartung wrote:

> That's cool. I do that on occasion, using the SunRa VST plugin...I
> don't take credit for the output or consider it a facet of my
> artistic creativity. It's just fun to play with.

Isn't that what this discussion is about? Kris loves jazz guitar and
likes it when you hear the "player" aspect in the sound produced.
There are musical styles that is mainly based on the player aspect
and there are other styles that is based on pure sound, whatever
instrument, if any, used as sound source. It may be difficult to
compare apples to oranges ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)