RE: MIDI pc controller for EDP (was: unrounded multiply question/praise the edp)

Hi Per,

Don't know if anyone's suggested it before and I've been too dopey-eyed to
notice, but what you're talking about sounds like the ancient Roland RC-3
remote controller. There's one on eBay UK at the moment (less than a day
to go), link to the auction is ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROLAND-RC-3-MIDI-PROGRAM-CHANGER-1989_W0QQitemZ7396729959QQcategoryZ38090QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

- Tony

Per Boysen <per@boysen.se> wrote:

>I'd like to go with something like a portable number pad, similar to
>what sits to the right on a PC keyboard. But it should just send MIDI
>Change. I've never needed to use more than nine programs, instantly
>accessible, with my EDP, so a number pad style hand controller would
>do the job just fine. As you perform the timing critical actions with
>your feet it makes sense to me having a hand controller on the side
>for jumping between the EDP programs. That makes it possible to
>manipulate audio loops with feet at the same time you are using the
>hand pad to change what functions are actually assigned to your foot
>buttons (EDP programs).
>
>Per

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.